Sunday 8 January 2012

Weekly Update

Week Commencing: Monday 2nd January 2012
Quick 2 Minutes
I'm not really too sure what has happened this week with music, everything seems to have all blurred together. There have been a lot of show announcements going on this week and an awful lot more tour teasers. There are going to be some great tours this Easter time some that have been released and some that haven't but my secret spies have informed me that they are going to be good. Make sure you keep checking for some great tours of some great bands. Most of the bands are keeping to their hometowns for gigs at the moment just trying to keep it small, so if you have a favourite band that is close to you then check their facebook or twitter for some more updates. We've had the massive Katy Perry and Russell Brand split, I can't believe those two are over but then did we really think it would last? On the plus side it probably means we are due some more awesome Katy Perry songs and emotional ones too which is always a good sign.
Live from the Living Room is back up and running after new year and there have been some really awesome soloists appearing from there. I do have some slightly sad new regarding Datura Glow, I have decided to leave the band as their manager in order to focus more on my studies but I honestly wish the band all the best and they know that I will always be there for them if they need me. It's been a great few months being part of this band and I am sure they will be very successful in the future. I will keep telling you to check out Taking Hayley for their tour, I don't know the dates but I do know the support and it'll be a very very awesome tour.

UK Charts
In my opinion the charts are a bit all over the place and nothing seems to entirely match up. This weeks top three consists of Troublemaker by Taio Cruz in at third, Coldplay with Paradise at second and this weeks number one being Good Feeling by Flo Rida.


Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment