Friday 6 January 2012

Taking Hayley

 

Taking Hayley are a pop rock band from Birmingham. The four guys have been together since November 2010. I really love Taking Hayley and I'm looking forward to getting to see them in the future and hopefully on their next UK tour because I sneakily know the bands also on that and it'll be an amazing tour and it seems like they will be announcing all the details to you in a few days time so make sure you keep checking. Talking of tours they headlined their first one on the December Stop, Drop, Rock Clothing tour which sounds like it was a really amazing tour.
You can:
- facebook them www.facebook.com/takinghayleyuk
- tweet them www.twitter.com/Takinghayley
- watch them www.youtube.com/Takinghayleyofficial
I don't know everything about this band but I've been keeping up-to-date with them for at least a year now and their journey has been amazing. I would really recommend keeping an eye on this group as they are going to be big before you realise it has happened. This is their song circles.

Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment