Sunday 7 August 2011

Weekly update

Week Commencing: Monday 1st August 2011

I thought I'd give you a quick post to update you on The Wanted, but mainly the Coca Cola challenge they took part in to support the Olympics. They are given the challenge of playing their latest single (Glad You Came) via the cola bottles. I think they give it a pretty good short and it actually does sound like their song, but I shall let you be the judge of that. This is the short clip of The Wanted's Coca Cola challenge.




I thought you might be interested to hear that there are rumours that Justin Bieber and Will.I.Am are going to collaborate in Justin's next album. Watch that space.

One Direction have announced that their debut album will be What makes you beautiful released on 11th September. This is currently available for pre-order. Also Cher Lloyd has suggested that she may collaborate with the boys.

The Boston Plan have assured me that they are now going to start using their twitter accounts properly especially now that all of the band members are on twitter meaning that a lot more updates will be available. The guys are going to be playing at Falmouth Week 2011 on Wednesday 10th as they are opening for the headliner Tinchy Stryder.

Room 94 are already planning their next tour having just finished their summer tour in the UK. Their new single Tonight will be released on 15th August 2011. It's a must have so you should all get onto iTunes and buy it as soon as possible. Or you can pre-order it now to save yourself the hassle in 8 days time. Room 94 are also hoping to be nominated to appear in Kerrang Magazine as Britain's favourite unsigned rock band. You can help them achieve this by tweeting @KerrangMagazine with Room 94, you must also include the #Kerrang hashtag.

Current number one is JLS's She Makes me Wanna, followed by Cher Lloyd's Swagger Jagger.
I shall leave you with the current number one, this is She Makes me Wanna by JLS.



I just thought I'd also say that I have about 20 half started posts to get up, but once I start one I think of a new band to start writing about. So if you like my blog please let me know my following or commenting on any of the posts. Just let me know you are out there, thanks (:
Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment