Monday 8 August 2011

Spector


Spector are a boy band from London made up of five. These guys perform a kind of pop maybe slightly into the indie genre but it is something which they appear to have adopted well as a band. I wish I could tell you more about them but there isn't much available on any of their sites and my knowledge about them ends there.

You can:
- visit their website www.spector.co.uk/
- check out their facebook www.facebook.com/spector
- look at their myspace www.myspace.com/spector
- tweet them at www.twitter.com/bloodroyale 
- watch them on www.youtube.com/spectorband

I have been fortunate enough to see Spector live at Lounge on the Farm and they were amazing, they were the first band of the day to really get me excited and into the festival mood. Seeing as they must have been on around 4pm and I'd been there since 12pm I'd say it was quite an achievement. They generally seemed very humble and yet performed incredibly well. It was nice to see them interacting with the crowd which made their set even more memorable because of the entertaining things that left their lead singers (Frederick Macpherson) mouth. 
This is my favourite song by Spector and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do; it is available to buy on iTunes. This is never fade away by Spector.


What do you all think?
Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment