Monday 24 February 2014

Mallory Knox


I started to write this post about a year and half ago when perhaps Mallory Knox weren't as successful or as big as they are now. Mallory Knox are a five piece band from Cambridge, UK. Their debut album "Signals" was released in 2013 and from this point the band have grown and gone onto great things. Having started the band in 2009, they kept the audience in deep suspense to wait for their album to be released. 

You can:
- facebook them www.facebook.com/malloryknoxuk
- watch them at www.youtube.com/malloryknoxofficial1 
- tweet them at @MalloryKnoxband

Personally I love this band, I try not to put my own personal opinion into a band post. But these guys have to be in my top 5 bands. For that reason I have seen them a few times over the Summer of 2013 at various festivals and they never failed to amaze. They are a great band to see live and I would honestly say that should you get the chance to make sure you go and see them. This is their song Lighthouse. 



Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment