Saturday 12 January 2013

Haim

File:Haim band.jpeg

Haim are the American three piece girl group. They are an R&B pop group following a nineties style. They first formed in 2006 but have probably been bought to most people's attentions lately because they have been titled sound of 2013

You can:
- facebook them www.facebook.com/haimtheband
- watch them at www.youtube.com/HAIMtheband
- tweet them www.twitter.com/HAIMtheband
- visit their website www.HAIMtheband.com

I'll admit that I'm not sure of my opinion of this band, I think they have quite a unique and individual sound. Their music is bought together really well by the strong melodies of each track which works really well with their vocals. I'll leave you to make your own opinion of them. This is their newest song Forever.

 
Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment