Wednesday 24 October 2012

Gangman Style

Seeing as it's become a bit of a phenomenon lately I thought a little something on the new song Gangman Style was needed. Some of you may not know but Gangman is a district in South Korea. The people that live in this area have gained themselves a reputation for being trendy and to be of an exclusive class which is the suggested routes for this song. Especially as Psy himself is from South Korea meaning that he has taken some of his routes with him into the music industry. The song was released in July 2012 but I think it has only become a sensation within the UK this month (October 2012). This song is considered to be a one hit wonder, which I could consider to be right because in my opinion I don't see everyone suddenly loving Psy after this song yet I expect to hear Gangman Style a lot more even next year.
 
 
 
Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment