Wednesday 12 September 2012

White Bone Rattle


White Bone Rattle are one of the top local bands in my area, they are one that I am continuously hearing great things about. They are a psychedelic rock band which was formed in 2009 by 2 brothers which has now developed into a four piece band. I have also heard wonderful things about their newly released album which I will soon be checking out.

You can:
- facebook them www.facebook.com/whitebonerattle
- visit their website www.whitebonerattle.com
- tweet them www.twitter.com/whitebonerattle
- watch them at www.youtube.com/whitebonerattle

I have had the pleasure of seeing these guys live at Cranbrook Music Festival this year where they played on the Angel Stage on Sunday evening. They did such an amazing job and mesmerised the crowds. They pulled in a crowd and cheered everyone up from the drizzly weather.

This is their song When I return which was released in 2012.



Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment