Sunday 30 September 2012

The Soundcasters


The Soundcasters are a group of boys who are based in Maidstone, England. The band formed in 2008 and have progressed together since that day. The Soundcasters play a style of blues and indie music merged together. This means that their style and genre have become very certain after this period of time of working with each other. The guys have currently had 2 EPs released and with each one their music is getting better and strong to their style.

You can:
- facebook them www.facebook.com/TheSoundcasters
- tweet them www.twitter.com/TheSoundcasters
- visit their website www.thesoundcasters.co.uk/

Somehow I still haven't seen this band live, they are only based about 20 minutes away from my hometown yet I still haven't seen them. I have to admit I don't even know how I've been able to  unpurposely avoid them for this long. This is a video of them playing their song French Habit live at the Bull and Gate.


Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment