Monday 24 September 2012

Robot Alien Clothing


As you may well know I have a bit of a love for the small clothing companies that make "music clothing" (as I call it) and I know that there are so many out there and they are all really awesome but another one that we wanted to give a shout out too is Robot Alien Clothing. This company is based in Bristol run by Xander and Dave, I really love this company because the owners always seem very genuine which as an individual always makes me more likely to spend my money with them.

You can:
- visit their website www.robotalienclothing.co.uk/ 
- facebook them www.facebook.com/robotaliens
- tweet them www.twitter.com/robotaliens

Get in touch with them on twitter for a chat or have a browse through some of their designs, because it is very much worth a short moment of your time.

Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment