Sunday 1 April 2012

Weekly Update

Week commencing: Monday 26th March 2012
Quick 2 Minutes
This week I went to the last date of the Loud Noises tour and it was an amazing gig. I can't wait to get my blog post on it up, I also got to meet pretty much every band member that was part of the tour and some more but I can tell you that they were all so lovely and kind. The post will be coming out tomorrow with more depth and detail from the gig.

Hopefully you would have seen my review of A Day Overdue's new single but now the video has actually been released so you can all watch it and hear the track. I hope you all like it as much as I do. The guys have also just released their tour dates for this Summer, and there are a lot of them so there is no excuse to not go and say hi. I really want to try to make the London and Guildford date because it'd be really great to see this band perform twice. The video will be released later on tonight.

BSW Music Network are very soon going to be releasing the details about their fundraiser event, and I have had a sneaky peek at the line up and I can assure you that there are some really awesome bands involved. So if you are from/around Bristol then make sure you get down to that in May.

I feel like there has been loads going on this week but whenever it comes round to writing it all down to share with you my mind always goes blank.
UK Chart
This weeks number three is Starships by Nicki Minaj, the number two is She Doesn't Mind by Sean Paul and this weeks number 1 is Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown.

Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment