Sunday 26 February 2012

Weekly Update

Week Commencing: Monday 20th February 2012
Quick 2 minutes

This week Taking Hayley got through to the next round of the Red Bull Bedroom Jam so make sure you check out their bedroom jam tomorrow at 5pm. And they are also on the stop drop rock tour this April so if you want to see them live then make sure you get down to that. I know I'll be checking out the London show. The other tour I'm going to be seeing is the Loud Noises tour from Room 94 so don't forget to go down and check that out if you get a chance. Especially as they released their new lyric video this week for their latest song "You Got It Wrong", it's a really great song and can now be bought from iTunes. So make sure you go and grab that if you haven't already got it. I can tell you that it's already featured in my top played songs.
The other tour this side of Easter (well there are loads actually) is the Just Me Again tour, it looks like it should be really good although I currently don't have any plans to go, so if you do go let me know how it went.

I can tell you that there is a lot to be expected from A Day Overdue this year, I've heard a couple of their plans and I can assure you that they are going to be big so make sure you keep an eye out for them.

Beyond Recall are going to be supporting Attack Attack at their Bristol show, from what I can gather the Beyond Recall guys are extremely happy about this. It's going to be such a good experience for them and they'll get to play to share their music to a whole new group of people.
The Natives have released a sneaky peek at some of their new material. It's a really good song called "Big Plan" so I can't wait to hear a bit more from them in the near future.
Out of interest are there any bands that anybody would like to see come together for a tour? What would be your dream touring bands?

UK Chart
This weeks number three is DJ Fresh with Hot Right Now, number two is Emeli Sande with Next to Me and this weeks UK number one is Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye.

Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment