Thursday 12 January 2012

Stakeout


Stakeout are a four piece boy band from Birmingham who perform pop punk styled music. They look a lot younger than they really are which can be a good quality for them depending on who they want to aim their music at. Their EP is currently available on iTunes for anyone to download but you can listen to all of the songs for free on their website. I can't really tell you much else about them because I can't really find that much information about them. But I can say that I really like this band and I know that they will get big soon enough and steal the hearts of many unexpecting girls.
You can:
- watch them at www.youtube.com/StakeOutOfficial
- facebook them www.facebook.com/StakeoutOfficial
- tweet them www.twitter.com/StakeoutMusic
- visit their website www.StakeoutOfficial.co.uk


I have been lucky enough to see them perform and hopefully I'll be able to see the perform again sometime in the future. This is them performing Maybe I.


Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment