Monday 5 December 2011

Weekly Update

Weekly Commencing: Monday 28th November 2011

It is officially December and the count down to Christmas begins. It's finally the time where people can start to get festive and enjoy the christmas cheer. I've actually had a very festive weekend, on Saturday I went to a school christmas fair but on Sunday I went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. There was so much christmas all going on in one place, it was brilliant. It is amazing the attention to detail up there and I got to see some snow which was brilliant.

Quick 2 minutes
This week I have been getting into the summer festival spirit, mainly because the Download festival line up has been released although I must say that I am not extatic about it yet. Although I am tempted to try Reading for once, just to go to one of the big festivals. The rumoured line up for Reading is currently sounding too good to be true, with names such as Foo Fighters, Green Day, Artic Monkeys, The Killers, Jay-Z, Florence and the Machine, Mumford and Sons but also the lovely Spector are rumoured to be taking part in the festival. If that is the line up then it will be an amzing festival, especially as there is no Glastonbury in 2012 which means that Reading will be competing for top festival spot. Everyone seems to be getting into the festival fever, especially with all the ticket pre-sales for Lovebox, Reading, Wireless and such but I think next year will be a good festival year. A year to enjoy the live music. This all took me longer than two minutes to write so I guess that will have to do for this time round. oh, also just a sneaky little extra Kick Start the Season is currently working on their EP and I have been informed this from one of the band members through the world of twitter so it is definetly happening so keeps your eyes or ears pealed for that one.

UK Chart
This weeks UK number three is We Found Love by Rihanna, number two is Olly Murs with Dance with me Tonight and of course this weeks UK number one is none other than charity single Wishing on a Star by the X Factor 2011 Finalists. Seeing as the video for it is blocked for all UK youtube users this is the link to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU4xeswnHyI as it won't embed into the post.



Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment