Tuesday 6 December 2011

Six-D


The discovery of these guys must go down to The Sun, in one of their pull out magazines there was a big feature on them. (I saw this about three months ago now, its just taken me a while to get round to writing it) It all looked really good if I'm honest with you. But they have excelled themselves since then, I even saw their single on the shelves of HMV. Six-D are an all singing all dancing group.

You can:
- facebook them www.facebook.com/SixDofficial
- visit their website www.sixdofficial.com
- tweet them www.twitter.com/SixDofficial
- watch them at www.youtube.com/SixDofficial

This is them performing Best Damn Night, watch out for their amazing dancing talent combined with their own vocals. I think it's all just cheerful and feel good music which we can never get enough of.


Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment