Tuesday 20 December 2011

Charlie McDonnell


Most people around the world have heard of Charlie McDonnell but I felt it was fitting to mention him. Charlie McDonnell is best known as Charlieissocoollike which is his youtube channel, he is one of the top youtubers in the world and is even now paid to make youtube video's. He is also a very talented musician and generally seems like a down to earth guy. There is no reason for anyone to not like him because he just always seems so nice. I would recommend his youtube video's to anyone that is not currently watching them because they are always so brilliant. I think I'm getting a bit obsessed as I think I've watched his last one about 10 times already but I blame just accidentally clicking onto it and not having the power to turn it off.

You can:
- tweet him www.twitter.com/coollike
- watch him www.youtube.com/charlie
- visit his website www.charliemcdonnell.com

I wanted to share my favourite video of his with you but it was actually quite hard to do because there are a lot of amazing video's that he has produced and each of them as entertaining. But I thought I'd share this one called a Duet with myself, I just think the whole idea of this video is great and I even find myself singing it mid-day when I haven't even listened to it for weeks. It is about a year old now so it's almost a younger version of Charlie but it is still a great video.

Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment