Monday 15 August 2011

Weely Update

Week commencing Monday 8th August 2011

I wanted to start by admitting that I seem to be slacking with the amount of information that I have managed to build up over this week. I just thought I'd say on the music front (sort of) I went to see Les Miserables on Saturday staring Alfie Boe and Matt Lucas. It was simply the best musical I've ever seen, being so serious made it so easy to get into. I even forgot I was sitting in a theatre at one point because I was getting into the story. Every single voice and performer was amazing, the cast even included three small children who had amazing voices and stage presence. Even if you don't want to make the trek up to London you can still buy the 25th Anniversary Concert at the o2 on DVD. It is very much worth it and I can honestly not explain to you how amazing it was. I can understand why it is the longest running show because it is one that everyone must see in their life time. Here is a short clip from the DVD for you all to have a look at.



The Wanted are on holiday, it's their break away from being The Wanted so no news to report back about them. TheBostonPlan are still working on their new album to be released, hopefully there won't be too much of a wait for it. Broken Hands and Spector seem to be a bit quiet at the moment, nothing much planned for them it seems.

Room 94 have just released their new song Tonight, it was available to buy at midnight this morning/last night depending on how you want to look at it. I will be going and buying it as soon as I have published this post. This is the official video for Tonight and if you like it hopefully you will go and buy it.



Action Item have announced their UK tour dates and they will be playing at small local venues around the UK. That is very exciting and hopefully I'll be able to get down to one of the venues and see them.

There are rumours that Britney Spears and Lady Gaga will be releasing a duet together, nobody is sure if there is truth behind this yet. Also Justin Timberlake is said to be the leading man in a re-make of dirty dancing. Cheryl Cole is set to guest star in Glee which will now be shown on Sky 1 in the UK.

I can inform you of this week's number 3 is Otis by Jay-z and Kanye West, number 2 is Swagger by Cher Lloyd and the UK number one is Promises by Nero. I shall leave you wish this week's number one.


That's all I've got this week I'm afraid. If you know anything that's going on then let me know about it.
Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment