Monday 15 August 2011

Action Item


Action Item are yet another boy band from New Jersey but I shall be honest with you they have grown quite quickly since I've checked up on them. They are currently producing a new single called learn to fly which has been produced by Nick Jonas. Action Item have been on tour with Allstar Weekend, Honor Society and We the Kings. They have opened for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez whilst supporting acts such as Boys Like Girls, NeverShoutNever and the Veronicas. Resulting in an awful lot of performance experience, this has allowed them to develop their sound and energy for performing. I think these guys are a must listen to because they do have an original sound which does benefit them but they are a band which you can sing along to and enjoy. They are clearly dedicated to pleasing their fans with all their work and the shows that they perform at. I personally have not seen these guys live but they have made me fall in love with them from simply hearing their songs. But they are planning a UK tour this October tickets cost £15.00 so I'm hoping to drag someone along to see them then. Let me know if you're going along.

You can:
- like them at www.facebook.com/actionitem
- tweet them at www.twitter.com/ActionItemBand
- visit their website at www.actionitemband.com/
- watch them at www.youtube.com/ActionItemRock

I will leave you with the bands original song Somewhere Out There by Action Item.



What do you think of them?
Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment