Tuesday 23 August 2011

Stop Drop Rock


Stop, Drop, Rock is a hard one to explain in the way that both parts of it are incredibly different. It is an online clothing store and also a source for unsigned bands to make their name. It is run by Conor (19) and Chris (21) both of which are at such a young age. They design all their clothes around the modern music scene; I am very much looking forward to purchasing some of their items when the new line is bought out. The company is mainly about the clothing and I copied this insightful passage from their website (listed below) "Our clothing come from our own designs and designs from some of the top up and coming young graphics designers in the UK, with a focus around the new music scene, Stop Drop Rock is about being yourself and enjoying yourself, so Stop Drop and Rock!"

You can:
- check out their facebook www.facebook.com/stopdroprock
- tweet them www.twitter.com/stopdroprock
- visit their website www.stopdroprock.co.uk

It is well worth a quick looks, it combines my two favourite things clothes and music so there isn't much more that can be asked for. The tour starts in September which is coming up very soon it is featuring bands such as Room 94, Under the Influence, Just Me Again and Strangle Kojack. This is the custom Room 94 tour poster (the pink is very hard to read, I apologise about that but that one wasn't down to me).


I am yet to plan the day I will be visiting this tour, unfortunately I can't make the London date so hopefully I'll be able to persuade a friend to come with me to the last stop in Brighton. Tickets are set to range between £5 and £6 which really isn't very much for the amount of bands you'll be able to see. I have never been to the tour before but I'm hoping that this year will be a first. If you've been or are planning to go then let me know.

Let me know what you all think, it'd be great to get another's opinion.
Abbie xox

2 comments: