Friday 5 August 2011

Jonas Brothers

The Jonas Brothers are the American all boy band, existing of Kevin, Nick and Joe. The boys had their staring move moment in Disney channels camp rock and camp rock 2 since then they have had two Disney channel series (Livin' the dream and J.O.N.A.S). Although their career as a band seems to be drawn apart due to the marriage of oldest brother Kevin; Nick and Joe are still pursuing their own music careers. Nick and the Administration have become Nick's side project but he has returned to his main love of musical theatre currently starring in Broadway's Hairspray. Whereas middle brother Joe has begun his own solo career with his latest hit See No More.


I personally am still undecided on this song, maybe I'm just hoping that the brothers will get back together and produce some more music which leads onto a little confession referring to the Jonas Brothers, I was at one point and immensely big fan of theirs. I went to see them for my 15th Birthday and totally loved it. I have to say that even if they bought out a new album or song now I think I would still go and by it. Once a fan always a fan.

You can:
- visit their website www.jonasbrothers.com
- tweet them at www.twitter.com/jonasbrothers
- like them at www.facebook.com/jonasbrothers
- watch them at www.youtube.com/jonasbrothers

I think the Jonas Brothers definitely fit under the genre of pop; they are an easy listening type of band. Although a lot of their songs do have these deeper meanings to them or even to the listener most focus on typical teenage problems of falling in and out of love. The Jonas Brothers are stereotypically a teenage girl's band to fall in love with, there are very few boys out there that I have met who will condone or even acknowledge their existence. But please correct me if I am wrong.
I shall leave you with one of my favourite song (I can't pick just one favourite) this is Fly with Me by Jonas Brothers.



Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment