Wednesday 4 July 2012

Summerlin



Summerlin are a four piece pop/rock group from Leeds, England. To me I'm a big fan of this band, I think their music is captivating and always grabs my attention. I can't wait till the day I get to see them live and that may be rather soon. This band began in 2008 so they've been together for quite a while now, The band have been really fortunate with some of the shows and appearances they've been able to give such as at Slam Dunk Festival in 2011 and have had numbers of tours around the UK and Europe.

You can:
- facebook them www.facebook.com/summerlinband
- tweet them www.twitter.com/summerlinband
- watch them www.youtube.com/summerlinband
This is their song You Can't Burn Out If You're Not On Fire which was released earlier this year. It's a really great song and I'm looking to hear about so much more that this band have in store for us later on this year.




Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment