Sunday 18 March 2012

Weekly Update

Week Commencing: Monday 12th March 2012


Quick 2 Minutes

There are lots of bands set to release their music videos soon some of these are A Day Overdue, The Call Back Academy, FranKo, Taking Hayley, Run from Robots, I Divide and I am sure there are so many more but all of these should be coming very soon.

I can now finally tell you about Beyond Recall's new website, it looks amazing check it out at www.beyondrecallofficial.co.uk - I've had access to it all week so I've seen it develop for a bit and its so good the way its turned out. And you can download their song Mistakes for free on there and also have a listen to one of their other new songs. And if you are real smart you will notice some additional show dates in June but I shall leave that part up to your imagination.

Room 94 are releasing their video for You got it Wrong on Wednesday, that'll be one to look out for as that is the video with all the explosions and looks quite like a thrilling video.

Did anyone see Strangle Kojak's Omar on Love Machine on Sky 1 Living? I honestly haven't watched it yet but I have it recorded so I will be sitting down to that tonight. I've seen a few comments and it looks like good entertainment.

UK Chart

The chart seems to stay the same for too long lately, so in third is Elephant by Alexandera Burke, second is Starships by Nicki and then this weeks UK number 1 is once again Somebody that I used to Know by Gotye.


Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment