Sunday 25 December 2011

Weekly Update


Christmas Tree at Work
Week Commencing: Monday 19th December 2011
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I'm afraid it'll be a short one due to it being Christmas and all. I hope you are all having a great Christmas though. I got a The Wanted 2012  calendar for Christmas, its very exciting although may have preferred a room 94, twenty twenty twenty or under the influence one but I mustn't moan because this one is really nice.

Basically its the Christmas chart that you're interested in. This years Christmas chart, I wanted to start with fourth place to give the lovely Alex Day a mention with forever yours as that is the place he has managed to get too. He should be very proud of that. Third is none other than Dominic the donkey by Lou Monte, second in the charts is Cannonball by Little Mix and this years UK number one is Wherever you are by the Military Wives with Garth Malone.


Abbie xox




No comments:

Post a Comment