Tuesday 13 December 2011

The Budget Beauty Book


The Budget Beauty Book
Rosie's blog banner.
I just wanted to write a really quick mid-big posts to give a mention out to my lovely friend Rosie who writes "The Budget Beauty Book", I love her blog almost as much as I love her. Rosie is one of the nicest people anyone will ever meet and I know that I could never be a beauty blogger so its well worth checking out some of her amazing tips. She has also mentioned me in her last post, as we both got a prize as Rosie nominated me for Witch Sincare's #flawlessfollower and guess what we won so we both got a skin primer from them which is really amazing. But I'll let you read her blog for all the details because she is much better at explaining it all.
Visit her blog http://budgetingbeautiful.blogspot.com/
and you can tweet her www.twitter.com/rosiehannahh

I hope you are all enjoying the countdown to christmas, its just 12 days to go now.

Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment