Sunday 27 November 2011

Weekly Upate

Week Commencing: 21st November 2011

I've decided that these weekly updates are too boring so I'm going to include a quick typing 2 minutes where I can type everything that I can think of which you might be understanding which I've found out over the week. This is the first one:
Room 94 have announced that they are holding a free show in London on 21st December (I have applied for tickets and will hopefully be going), Stop Drop Rock are starting their creation of their magazine and are hoping to get it out to you soon. Concept are releasing their debut single, (i think) on the 11th December but I know that the date has moved from what it originally was. FYI are planning how to conquer the rest of England with their music.


Two minutes goes by really quickly, it's actually surprising how little I managed to type in the short space of two minutes. But that is the first 2 minute type up.


Down to the important stuff, this weeks UK top three. In third place is Good Feeling by Flo Rida, second is the wonderful Olly Murs with Dance with me Tonight. And still this weeks UK number one is We Found Love by Rihanna.


Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment