Friday 18 November 2011

These City Lights


These City Lights are a pop punk/rock band from London. This five piece band who are even offering free songs to their fans using the links available on their facebook pages. These guys are another one of those bands that I basically know nothing about so can't really tell you anymore than I already have done. They are a good band, I may say that you'd have to specifically like their style to enjoy their music but I wouldn't say that is a definitely correct. It just depends on your taste of music and I personally find them enjoyable.

You can:
-tweet them at www.twitter.com/tcluk
- facebook them at www.facebook.com/thesecitylights
- watch them at www.youtube.com/thesecitylightsuk

This is their song Remember Me.


Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment