Tuesday 22 November 2011

Like The Stars


Like the stars are a alternative rock band from America. The band formed in 2008 and they quickly released their EP in 2009. The boys have shared the stage with many different names and seem to be casually wandering through the world of music.
I really like this band because I think it is that type of music that people can always enjoy and when you listen to the lyrics of their song they are very meaningful and tell the listener a story. There are not many bands that can captivate an audience the way that I can imagine this band are able too. It's great to see that there are still bands like this around the world and its good to see that America is still producing some amazing bands.

You can:
- tweet them www.twitter.com/like_the_stars
- facebook them www.facebook.com/likethestarsnj
- watch them at www.youtube.com/LikeTheStarsMusic

This is their song Better of Believing.



Abbie xox

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is yogesh kumar. I like this blog website. I say thanks to that person who made this
    www.today-life-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete