Sunday 4 September 2011

Weekly Update

Week Commencing: 29th August 2011

I will be honest with you, I've been a bit behind on all the gossip of the week. Especially with going back to school, last minute homework and University organisation. Going to work and birthday parties that I haven't had as much time as I'd hoped to keep up with everything but I'll do my ultimate best for you. My sad news is that I don't think I'll be making it along to the Stop, Drop, Rock clothing tour to see Room 94 I am seriously gutted. I've learnt it would take be two and a half hours on public transport to get down there - I think that'd kill be trying to do it on the way back from there.
BBC Introducing have uploaded a great video of Spector performing at Reading. It looks like the guys had a great set and seemed to enjoy their experience. Take a look at it if you get a chance too. There are also so many other great bands which have featured on their stage, I'll try and look as many up as possible for you.



Big Brother has currently seen the lose of Pamula who got the power to save five of the housemates and leave the rest up for eviction. I think the programme is finally getting into action now with the exciting things that is happening. Especially how Jedward do not seem to worry about anyone else in there but themselves yet everyone seems to be mothering them. And also the lose of Tara.
Beyonce is pregnant, that seems to be some pretty big news lately. I was reading an article on it just today and it said she is 29 years old. I honestly couldn't believe it, I thought she was much older than that. Not because she looks it but just because she has been an amazing artist for so long that I couldn't believe she was still that young.

JLS have announced an arena tour which will be taking place next March and April. Justin Bieber was in a minor car crash but many girls will be happy to know that he walked away perfectly fine. Britney Spears is set to release a new single called Criminal.

Room 94 have been dropping twitter hints about the possibility of a debut album coming to us, nothing much has been said about anymore details of it though. The guys have just started the Stop, Drop, Rock tour which I am very sad to say that I am not going to. If you are going you should certainly tweet Conor and let him know, I'm sure he'd love to see you there.

This week the UK top three, third is Olly Murs with Heart Skips A Beat, coming just in second was Maroon 5 with Moves Like Jagger and this weeks number one was Example, Stay Awake. I shall leave you with it, this is Example performing Stay Awake.



Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment