Friday 16 September 2011

KSM


KSM are an all girl American pop group. They play their own music which is really good to hear from a girls band, they are currently signed to Disney records. There are five girls which make up KSM. The girls have toured all over America alone and also with other Disney stars. Their debut album is read between the lines and I must say it is well worth a listen. These girls are a feel good band but they are true to themselves and their songs relate to that. This is really good to hear as not many bands perform what they wish to anymore. The girls announced the end of KSM in August 2010 as they wanted pursue their own individual careers in music, entertainment and education. But they were great when they were around.

You can:
- facebook them www.facebook.com/KSMOfficial
- tweet them www.twitter.com/KSMofficial
- watch them www.youtube.com/OMGitsKSM
- visit their website www.KSMofficial.com

Unfortunately, I haven't seen KSM perform but I have been fortunate to watch them grow into success over the past few years. Take a look at KSM performing I want you to want me. I hope you like them.





Abbie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment